Fuerza Comercial is an expert consultancy who focuses on improving business processes and sales teams. They have advised more than 1,000 successful companies over the last five years including Renault, Toyota, Roche and Bayer. Their strength lies in business transformation, consultation, evaluating and education with the ultimate objective of increasing sales.
Actions have targeted four types of ideal clients:
- Commercial B2B: men from 25 to 45 years old with more than 5 years of experience and with aspirations focused on increasing sales and improving their academic training.
- Commercial Directors: men between 35 and 55 years old with a high level of education who wish to improve their sales and move into management roles.
- HR Directors: women between 35 and 49 years. Their challenges are to convert their department into a benchmark of the company
- Managers: men between 40 and 50 years old with more than 10 years’ experience whose objective is innovation, growth, and differentiation from the competition.
- Consultancy to advise on commercial strength and strategy.
- Launching digital online business training platforms.
- Optimization of the web ecosystem to acquire contacts for online courses.
Analyze Fuerza Commercial’s web environment in order to establish the best strategies to launch online training courses and recruit leads. To achieve this, the following aspects were focused on:
- Creation and optimization of an online course ecosystem.
- Content plans, social media and means to capture leads.
- Creation of a blog to exploit the contents strategy.
- Management of a database of the acquired leads.
- Analysis of the obtained results.
- Creation of the Landing Pages of the different online courses, achieving 14,000 sessions in just six months.
- Visits to Fuerza Commercial’s web ecosystem grew by 227% during the first month of the campaign.
- 240 leads interested in the online courses.
- 737 contacts acquired through downloading advanced content.
- Creation and optimization of a subdomain focused on online training and Fuerza Commercial.