The Adolfo Ibañez School of Management is the leading business school in Latin America. It scores first in the business executive education excellence rankings from the Financial Times.
It is the first education centre in Latin America to offer a post-graduate business degree in the USA. The Adolfo Ibáñez School of Management in Miami is focused exclusively on delivering the highest-level of education for businessmen and executives looking to do business around the world.
The Inbound Marketing strategy for Adolfo Ibáñez University aims to reach two Buyer Personas:
- Businessmen and executives who already have a good working status but are looking for prestigious training that will help them in networking and preparing themselves for higher executive positions.
- Young businessmen with a desire for success, who after finishing their university degree are looking for further education that will further build their reputation and value in the labour market.
- Reaching their Buyer Personas through more innovative techniques, linked to the University’s role.
- Create a new and cleaner website where candidates can easily navigate and also be quickly updated with new content.
- Improve Adolfo Ibáñez’s online visibility to generate more leads and nurture them to get new clients.
A new Inbound Marketing Strategy was required and new website which would help them generate their own leads, complimented with performance data on the site and reporting of the level of interest among the most qualified leads.
- Creation of CTA in the website, targeting the different Buyer’s Journey stages, to increase acquisition possibilities.
- Lead qualification via forms, to make sure actions work on nurturing.
- 200 monthly leads during the first months.
- More than 37 % increase of new clients in the first semester.
- 9.2 % conversion rate from qualified leads.